ACADEMOS handles all personal data according to the EU-Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) laws and the Romanian Law no. 190/2018, complying with all applicable data protection and privacy legislation in force.
1. ACADEMOS collects the information required in the registration form and obtained during the organizing process (i.e. name, email address, affiliation, physical address, proposals, conference services - chair, discussant, payment information, etc.).
2. We also collect names and email addresses of co-authors of submitted papers. Submitting users are asked to acquire the permission to share names and email addresses from co-authors.
3. ACADEMOS does not offer or sell your personal info to third parties anyone.
4. However, if your paper will be selected to be published in our partner journal(s), we will pass on some of your data to them. We also may have to pass on payment information to tax agencies. We will communicate the name, paper title, and email address of conference participants to other registered conference participants.
5. By accepting these terms, you agree to share your name, paper title, and email address with other participants of ACADEMOS conferences.
6. Your personal information is securely stored and protected. Only authorized ACADEMOS personnel have access to this personal information and they are not allowed to share these identified personal data with any other individuals or third-parties.
7. At any point in time you can have most of your information deleted from our data archives. We may have to keep payment information as legally required by tax authorities.
8. ACADEMOS may record all events in the form of photography, filming and audio recording. It may also record interactions such as discussions in panels and presentations. ACADEMOS may use this media on its websites, social media channels and print materials (reports, banner stands, posters, etc.). In some cases, a close-up of a person or group of people may be used; ACADEMOS will ensure no personal identification (such as name badges) can be seen. All media is held on a secure server and is not shared, sold or passed to third parties. If you do not want to be filmed or photographed during the event, please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com.
9. As used in this policy, “Personal Info” is data that can identify a particular person. Aggregate data isn’t considered Personal Info.
10. If you don’t expressly ask otherwise, ACADEMOS will retain the Personal Info for a period of no longer than five years.
You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.