All participants must register and pay the registration fee before arrival at the conference venue. User registration will be required.
|Participation Type||Early Registration Fees**||Registration Fees|
|Non-Student Author* Registration||125||175|
|Student Author Registration||75||125|
* Authors are required to fill in the registration form and to submit the abstract of their paper. The author fees must be paid in 5 days after the abstract’s acceptance. In case of co-authorship, all authors should pay the registration fee.
** Early Bird Registration valid accordingly to the Important dates section.
*** Participants are advised to have a copy of their payment slip when going to the registration desk at the conference just in case they are requested to show proof of the payment on their arrival.
Registration fees include the following materials and services:
- publication fee;
- participation in the programme;
- badge denoting registration status;
- conference pack;
- electronic conference abstract book;
- e-certificate (for authors: Certificate of Attendance and Presentation; for listeners: Certificate of Attendance; for Chairs: Certificate of Attendance and Appreciation);
- coffee breaks, lunch, dinner.